ADJECTIVES: -ED /-ING FORMS
Complete the sentences using -ing adjectives
or -ed adjectives.
Example: The girl seemed _____ in my
thoughts and opinions.
b) interested - Answer a) is correct.
1. The children looked _____ by the old toys.
2. I felt _____ after just a short time in
3. It was very _____ to win our first game
of the season.
4. The recent downward trend in poverty seems
5. _____ at the thought of moving away, Jonathon
began to cry.
6. When you're not in good spirits, it is
_____ to stay in bed all day.
7. One finding that appeared _____ was that
birth rates were declining.
8. Never had Ann felt so _____ by the landscape
she traveled through.
9. As _____ as it is to be with others, it's
crucial to spend some time alone. .
10. The working mother was _____ at the thought
of being labeled a "homemaker."