MODAL VERBS - SHOULD / OUGHT TO
1. Do you think we clean before house should the we go?
2. to be ought you more careful when crossing the street.
3. should more Tom study before the test tomorrow.
4. concentrate everyone to ought in class every day.
5. I believe that should volunteer people community for service.
6. be we should paying attention to the teacher right now?
7. The best advice I ever received is that attend should university I a.
8. Randy help should his grandmother with her chores.
9. shouldn't you be stressed about little things in life.
10. think some should mothers not let their children watch scary movies.