Complete las oraciones con el futuro progresivo.
1. She (eat) dinner when you arrive.
2. We (study) when our favorite TV show comes on.
3. Henry (laugh) all night at the comedy show.
4. Grandma and Grandpa (sleep) when the family arrives.
5. The cat (rest) when its owner gets home.
6. The jacket (shrink) when it is drying in the drier.
7. The cell phone (ring) for a long time before the man hears it.
8. I (learn) a new language for several months before I understand it.
9. The food (rot) because we will leave it on the table.
10. Teachers (retire) at younger ages as time goes on.
11. The child (read) a book before he falls asleep.
12. The car (work) better after we get it fixed.
13. The reporter (ask) all the questions during the interview.
14. The father (cook) dinner when the rest of the family comes home.
15. Bryan (arrange) his schedule until he finds the best plan for himself.
16. You (need) more information as time goes on.
17. The population (increase) over the next ten years.
18. The weather (get) hotter and hotter as summer approaches.
19. Jennifer (take) over the new boss’s position soon.
20. The boss (leave) his job and moving to a different one.